Finance and Law - Compentences
Upon successful completion of undergraduate professional study Finance and Law, students acquire fundamental knowledge in finance, commercial, civil and financial law, financial mathematics, statistical analysis, the application of information technology, business communication, and the use of business intelligence. This knowledge and the mandatory internship will enable students to enter both the foreign and domestic job markets immediately.
The skills and techniques that are acquired upon the successful completion of study will enable graduates to carry out a range of jobs for the job market.
Some of the jobs for which graduates will be qualified include:
- commercial activities in government administration
- administrative and non-administrative jobs at the national and local levels
- accounting jobs in banks, savings banks, funds, insurance companies and other financial institutions
- accounting jobs in all types of enterprises, companies and institutions
- broker and dealer activities on commodity exchanges, stock exchanges, money markets and service exchange markets (in Croatia and abroad)
- jobs in accounting services
- financial jobs in all types of enterprises, companies and institutions
- jobs in companies engaged in financial consulting, financial analysis, the elaboration of business plans and investment projects
- financial jobs in financial institutions, banks, savings banks, funds, insurance companies, etc.
- accounting and finance jobs in government administration
- conducting public procurement processes, contracting and negotiation
Upon completion of study in Finance and Law, students will be able to:
- resolve concrete legal and business problems and synthesize knowledge from several fields of finance and supplement it as appropriate with knowledge from the field of law,
- fundamentally know and understand the norms and rules of financial affairs and to reach valid conclusions about relevant factors,
- resolve concrete legal and business problems and synthesize knowledge from several fields of law and to supplement it as appropriate with knowledge from the field of economics,
- fundamentally know and understand the norms and rules of the legal profession and to reach valid conclusions about legally relevant factors,
- independently resolve legal problems arising from the activities of economic entities and to evaluate the lawfulness of legal and business acts by researching the appropriate substantively legal and formally legal regulations and in this way to support the theoretical basis that has been adopted.