Board of Governors
Effectus Board of Governors
The Board of Governors carries out the following tasks set by law, sub-legal acts and the school’s Statutes:
- establishes the development policy of Effectus ,
- enacts the work program and development strategy of Effectus and supervises their completion,
- responsible for the the lawfulness of Effectus operations and the rational use of material and human resources,
- responsible for the continued growth of quality in accordance with national and international standards,
- establishes the financial policy of Effectus and enacts financial plans,
- proposes changes to or expansion of activities to the founder,
- enacts the Statute at the suggestion of the Professional Council and with the agreement of the founder,
- reaches decisions on ensuring the individual rights of employees at the second stage ,
- issues the Handbook on Internal Organization and other general acts from its area of responsibility,
- designates the people who are authorized to sign financial documentation,
- gives its consent to specific decisions of the dean, the chief executive officer and the Professional Council in accordance with the Statute,
- give its consent to the founders, the dean, and the chief executive officer regarding proposals and opinions about individual issues,
- selects and dismisses the dean in accordance with the Statute,
- carries out other tasks established by law, sub-legal acts, and the Statute.
President of the Board of Governors: Miljenko Javorović, MSc.
Members of the Board of Governors
Doc.dr.sc. Đuro Horvat
Dr.sc. Mira Lenardić
Goran Trbojević, dipl. iur.
Domagoj Javorović, mag.iur.