Masters in Business Administration - MBA course of study: Human Resources and Knowledge Management - Enrollment
Applications for admission to the first year of study may be submitted by candidates:
- with at least 180 ECTS acquired upon completion of an appropriate professional degree (awarded based on the Law on Scientific Activity and Higher Education)
- who have completed a Bachelor’s degree (which was awarded before the Law on Scientific Activity and Higher Education went into effect) in a period of less than three years and have acquired a two-year degree (VŠS), if the academic title acquired is equal to the professional title of the current Bachelor’s degree according to the List of Corresponding Professional Titles.
- who have completed an appropriate university undergraduate degree,
- who have completed an appropriate professional undergraduate degree in a period of at least three years (defined by the Law on University Colleges), or
- who have completed an appropriate university undergraduate degree.